Shilee has exciting news as well. She has lost her first tooth! Of course then she accidentally swallowed it. She wasn't too upset though, she was just glad it was out.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Exciting news!
We have been approved for a morgage on the beautiful new house we found in Utah! At first we thought it woudn't work because to get an FHA loan you have to have a job in the state where you are buying the house. Fortunatly I have wonderful, giving parents with excellent credit. They are co-signing the loan for us. When John has a job and everything is settled we can refinance in our names. It is a bittersweet thing. I can't wait to move home but I will miss all the amazing people I have met in our wards here. Hopefully I
can keep everyone updated on our blog.
Shilee has exciting news as well. She has lost her first tooth! Of course then she accidentally swallowed it. She wasn't too upset though, she was just glad it was out.
Shilee has exciting news as well. She has lost her first tooth! Of course then she accidentally swallowed it. She wasn't too upset though, she was just glad it was out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's exciting! I'm glad you got your house, and I wish you weren't leaving. That is so funny about Shilees tooth. I don't think I have ever swallowed a tooth. I wonder how the tooth fairy takes care of that one?
Congratulations Shilee! I can't believe you're losing teeth. I remember when you got your first tooth!
Love you most!
Post a Comment