Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Yes we're really leaving. I'm going to miss all our friends in Las Vegas so much! But at the same time we get to be back with our family and friends in Utah. It's kind of bittersweet. May 23rd is our closing date. Then my parents can get the key and get everything ready. We are packing up on Fri. May 30th and heading out Sat. morning. I've got to get a move on with packing and cleaning. It's going to sneak up on me real fast and I don't want to be rushing around trying to get things done with the kids(including John!) in the way. I have been really lazy today. Shilee is home from school because she has a sinus infection. I had to take her to the doctor yesterday. I hope she doesn't have the problem I did when I was younger. I had allergies and they would always turn into a sinus infection. It was not fun. I feel bad for her. She does seem better today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We need to hang out before you leave, give us a call when Shilee is feeling better.
Post a Comment