Friday, September 26, 2008

Blessings

Wow, I didn't realize it is so late. The light is off and John is snoring behind me. He does have his licensing exam tomorrow so he didn't stay up late on WOW. We're praying that he passes it the first time. It costs 175 dollars every time he has to take it. As soon as he passes it he can start his internship which will take about 2 years and then he will officially be an LCSW(Licensed Clinical Social Worker, I think). He did get a job. It's only part time and he'll have to get another one but it pays pretty good. We were very blessed that he got it so quick.
I was walking up the stairs today and looked over the railing at my kids. They were playing,running and screaming all over the house as usual but instead of my normal reaction I just felt happy. Happy they were there and that they are able to play and run. It just felt so right and I thought this is how it's always supposed to be. Then an hour later I was trying to finish my book but Enoch kept interrupting and I had so much more patience with him than I would usually. I'm thankful for that one moment of insight that helped me deal with everything. Of course it will change tomorrow but it will give me something to work toward, won't it.

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

You have to ask John what server he is on.

What an expensive test. I hope all goes well.

I am glad you liked the books!! I am a bit obsessed with them. I am getting better with them though.

I love the blogging world, that we can keep in contact even though we live far apart now.

John Williams Tribute