This is a trial run since it is the first time I've ever uploaded a video. In fact it's the first time I've had the camera hooked up to the computer since we got it a little over a year ago. It has taken me about an hour to figure it out but I did it. This was a clip I came across from the first night we had the it. The girls were just acting silly in front of the camera and Shilee decided to do the Leia dance from the Star Wars lego video game. When you choose the Leia character in her slave outfit from the Jabba the Hut chapter and push a certain button she dances and all the male characters stop what they are doing to watch. It's very funny.
1 comment:
Very cute!! Good job on uploading the video. hopefully we'll see more. She is a cutie!!
Post a Comment