Shilee's class went on a field trip yesterday to a pumpkin patch. They got to do the corn maze, go for a hayride and pick out a pumpkin. (I didn't volunteer this time so yes, I was being a worrywart all day long hoping she didn't get lost or snatched). She didn't say much about it except that she had fun. Then today she came running in after school and said that she was in the newspaper. I was a little skeptical about it but she showed me the Standard Examiner and her name was in it! Apperantly there was a reporter there and Shilee gave him a statement. She said the best part was picking out the pumpkins. What a little attention grabber. She's funny that way. Soooo anyway that's the story about our little celeb. And of course whenever the camera comes out she's GOT to be in the picture. I'm not sure why Enoch was running away. I guess he was just playing.
2 comments:
Shilee is looking so grown up, what a looker. I love Millies haircut it's so cute. That's one thing I miss from living in Washington, the corn mazes. I used to love those.
Cute hair! I love it. Did they go to Black Island Farms out in Syracuse? That's a great place to go.
Post a Comment