Monday, October 6, 2008

Shilee's Birthday







Here are some pictures from Shilee's 7th birthday party.


She kept telling me that she wanted to go to Chuckie E Cheeses for her birthday and I kept telling her that there wasn't one near us. Then about two months ago I noticed that they were actually building one on Main St.! I didn't say anything to her though because I wasnt' sure it would be open in time. Low and behold a couple weeks ago it opened so that's what we did Friday night. It was insanely busy but Shilee had tons of fun. My sister came and brought her boys and my brother and sister-in-law and my mom also came. Then we went back to our house for cake and ice cream. She actually had two parties because we went to John's moms house on Sunday and had cake there too.


2 comments:

The Calvert Family said...

sniff,sniff, we missed doing conference with you, or at least having the guys do the priesthood session together. Happy Birthday Shilee! We miss you guys, but we'll definitely have to stop by during the week after christmas if you are going to be around.

Monaca said...

Morgan and Aubrey say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We wish we could come to your party and give you a present. Hope you have a good Birthday."

Happy Birthday Shilee!!!

John Williams Tribute