Here's a couple pictures of our basement. We got some carpet remnents and set up a little toy room for the kids. They've loved it but so far it has been fairly mild. It will probubly be freezing down there in a couple months.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
(: (: (: (: (:
I couldn't think of a title for this post, my brain hasn't been running on full steam the last couple of days. In fact i've been a little bit melancoly. I just haven't wanted to do anything. It's not really a great time for it since I've got 40 people(if everyone showes)coming to my house for Thanksgiving and I want to get it cleaned up and more pictures put up. I also haven't made time to write on my blog but i think its because I can never think of anything truly spirutual and inspiring. I'm not a great thinker and even on those rare moments when something does strike me I can't put it into words. So all you get is just updates on whats going on and even thats kind of boring since we are in a good routine now. So anyway, I put up smiley faces because I'm trying to be upbeat and remind myself of everything I have to be happy about.
Here's a couple pictures of our basement. We got some carpet remnents and set up a little toy room for the kids. They've loved it but so far it has been fairly mild. It will probubly be freezing down there in a couple months.

Here's a couple pictures of our basement. We got some carpet remnents and set up a little toy room for the kids. They've loved it but so far it has been fairly mild. It will probubly be freezing down there in a couple months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very nice.
That's so fun. We are going to be in Utah the week after Chrismas, up until new years I think. We will have to get together. Emma misses your girls.
Post a Comment