The challenge is that there is no one person who will please all the people all of the time. AND, although I am not a proponent of everything he says he does make some good points. And although I agreed with some of the things Sen. McCain said I was not a proponent of everything he said either.
I think the biggest and best thing we can do as patriotic Americans is to pray for our president-elect, give him our support as the new leader of our country, give him a chance and hope that he can do all those things he says he can do.
The beauty of it all is that if it's not better or hasn't "changed" in four years there will be another election where we will get to voice our opinion again.
I am reminded of the time when Governor Boggs allowed all Mormon's to be killed on the spot without any questions. I think too many people have fallen prey about forgetting Doctrine, Prophesy, and Revelation. I guarantee you The Mark of the Beast will not come about by random people on the street. It will be instigated and enforced by governments. We can not fall into the trap of thinking everything will be okay and that those things that have been prophesied will not happen. We will be killed again for our beliefs. It will get to the point that Prophets are left dead in the street. I do not support or back up the President because he is entirely opposite of everything I hold dear to me. That doesn't mean I necessarily think Obama will destroy everything or the World will end in 4 years. Wickedness has been going on since the beginning of time. What I do think is that he will continue to lay down the foundation of wickedness in preparation of the Second Coming. He fights for just about everything that we as a church are fighting against. That needs to be a red flag to us all. (It isn't like I think McCain would be opposite of that, I just think Obama will hasten the process.)
4 comments:
I agree with you.. What are we in for??
The challenge is that there is no one person who will please all the people all of the time. AND, although I am not a proponent of everything he says he does make some good points. And although I agreed with some of the things Sen. McCain said I was not a proponent of everything he said either.
I think the biggest and best thing we can do as patriotic Americans is to pray for our president-elect, give him our support as the new leader of our country, give him a chance and hope that he can do all those things he says he can do.
The beauty of it all is that if it's not better or hasn't "changed" in four years there will be another election where we will get to voice our opinion again.
God Bless the U.S.A.
I am reminded of the time when Governor Boggs allowed all Mormon's to be killed on the spot without any questions. I think too many people have fallen prey about forgetting Doctrine, Prophesy, and Revelation. I guarantee you The Mark of the Beast will not come about by random people on the street. It will be instigated and enforced by governments. We can not fall into the trap of thinking everything will be okay and that those things that have been prophesied will not happen. We will be killed again for our beliefs. It will get to the point that Prophets are left dead in the street. I do not support or back up the President because he is entirely opposite of everything I hold dear to me. That doesn't mean I necessarily think Obama will destroy everything or the World will end in 4 years. Wickedness has been going on since the beginning of time. What I do think is that he will continue to lay down the foundation of wickedness in preparation of the Second Coming. He fights for just about everything that we as a church are fighting against. That needs to be a red flag to us all.
(It isn't like I think McCain would be opposite of that, I just think Obama will hasten the process.)
Post a Comment