Well, sad news. There's no more baby, i had a miscarraige. It just happened and while I am a little sad I really am o.k. I had a bad feeling this was going to happen so I have been preparing myself. When I went to the doctor the Mon. before Christmas I was supposed to be 10 weeks but the baby only measured 6 weeks. She didn't seem too concerned. She said I probubly missed an ovulation but I didn't think that was the case. So I've had to wait 2 weeks to have it confirmed but I expected it. Of course it had to happen the week John started doing both jobs but I have wonderful family who helped out and while a little disturbing, it will all be o.k.
On a happier note I'd like to congratulate my friend Steph and her family. They were sealed in the temple in Dec. Way to go!
5 comments:
Oh I am sorry :( It is something I worry about a lot. How are the new jobs going?
I am so sorry Shauna. I've been there and done that twice, it always leaves a twinge of pain in your heart. But it IS okay, and life goes on, and there will be more.
I read a lot about miscarriages with the first one, and they say that it's good the body knows so much about our little aliens before we even can feel them. Because the body knows if there is something wrong with them, and aborts it before it can be born. So that always made me feel better, because I'd rather wait a little longer and give birth to a happy and healthy child, rather than one that has to be on oxygen his/her whole life or in the NICU etc....
The girls talk about your family all the time, and wish you lived closer. Wishing you all the best of luck with the new jobs, and with life in general.
Sorry, it's not CJ, it's Monaca; I am on my husbands computer, and I guess I'm signed in under him :D
Hi! What a nice surprise I found on my blog! I'm glad you are doing well. Sorry about the miscarriage. It will be fun it stay in touch! We love Wisconsin!
Shauna, I'm sorry for your loss.
I do agree with what Monaca said...our bodies do know...but it's still hard. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment