For Millie's birthday we took her to a place called Teddy Bear Stuff'n Factory. Kind of a generic build a bear. We invited 3 friends from preschool and 2 of her cousins. I decided not to let the other kids come so this could be a day all about Millie. Being a middle child she really needs it sometimes. Once I explained it to her, Shilee was very understanding.
It cost more than a party at home would have but I'm so glad we did it. Millie loves stuffed animals and she had such an awesome time. She had picked out the pink poodle before the party and when it came time to choose all the other girls picked the poodle also. They got to play games and win prizes and color pictures and well as make their animals. I'm so glad we were able to make her feel special.
No comments:
Post a Comment