
Sweet Granny Lily passed away Fri. Feb. 25th. She was 89 yrs.old. She had been in a nursing home for a couple of years and had 2 strokes in the last 2 months. It is sad that she's gone but I know that she is happy to be out of her frail mortal body and has been reunited with her sweetheart, parents and her siblings; most of which I believe have been gone for several years. We weren't able to see her much since she lived on Oklahoma but we will miss her very much.
This picture was taken in 2004. Shauna, Shilee, Amelia, Granny Lily, Mom, Adam, Justin, Holly, Ben.
3 comments:
Shauna,that is so sweet and a good picture I haver seen. Thank you for posting.
So sorry to hear. How is your mom doing?
So sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment