Monday, September 5, 2011

Fairs, Fun and a Puppy


Sorry about the whole list of pictures, I still don't know how to do a slide show.
Millie and Aleah have cute matching outfits. I found these skirts at Sams and loved the fact that I could get them matching sizes.

First day of school!


She has to carry around both lovies and 3 binkies(and needs her bangs trimmed).


We went to the county fair. It would have been fun except it was sweltering hot. This is at the petting zoo.






The rattlesnake show was interesting but we were facing the sun and it was about 95 degrees! Everyone wanted to leave.


She took her top off somewhere and is now just hanging out. She likes to lie around on my floor if I'm on the computer.


I got a couple pictures at Lagoon before my camera completly died. We had to force Enoch on the carosel.


He loved the boat rides.


The airplane ride was his favorite. He wanted to go a second time but we didn't have time before all of us got all wore out.




Our new puppy Chewie. He is a 5 month old Shitz shu.


What a cute face!


He has to see what Enoch is doing on the floor.


He loves to run around the house with the kids. And he doesn't nip.

2 comments:

wallysworld21 said...

Cute!!! But I am partial to shih tzus. The last picture with him flying after Shilee with his ears up is great timing.

tracy said...

I love the puppy, so cute. We still can't get our puppy to ring the bell. She just stands by the door and stares us down.

John Williams Tribute