We had a really fun christmas and then finally got some snow! The kids were so excited. They had stayed with my mom while John and I celebrated our birthdays in SLC so they didn't have any snow gear. As soon as I went to pick them up the first thing they asked was can we play in the snow. So much fun! (These pictures were all taken with my new camera! Thats why the picture of Shilee falling while trying to shovel snow is not blurry).


Ok this was funny to watch. Don't worry, she didn't get hurt.


Snow, Yummy
This is at Great Grandma Pingels house for the Christmas Party.

Fun but so tiring.

At Grandma Larsens house with Louden. Notice the stolen root beer down the front of her shirt.

Grandma hopped everyone up on sugar.

Am I spoiled?

Yes, definatly

Millie is obessed with Turtles these days. She wanted a real turtle but mommy told Santa no. She got a couple of turtle books and turtle stone making kit. A turtle nightlight and a shirt that sweet aunt Stephanie sponge painted a turtle on.
No comments:
Post a Comment