Isn't this rain great! I love rain. O.k. if you're tired of reading about the move & new house you might want to stop reading right now. But it's pretty much the most important stuff in our lives right now, so that's what I'm writing about AGAIN.
We are officially home owners! We closed the other day. It was kind of a hassle since our morgage and title companies are in Utah. We had to overnight papers and coordinate with my parents. Back and forth to a notary. It was really stressful actually. But it's done and now we are getting utilities set up and address's changed. I still haven't cleaned the carpets or got much done. I was sick last week and didn't feel like doing anything. We have some great friends who are watching the kids for us. That will help me get a lot more done without them under foot!
In the last couple weeks I've been able to go on a couple of girl's night out's. It's so great to out of the house for a while and have some adult conversation. I'd recommend it to anyone who can do it. It's so rejuvinating.
6 comments:
Yes, I loved getting out too. That is awesome you own a house now!!!
Yay, that's really exciting.
I am so happy for you guys! Although it's bitter/sweet. Aubrey is going to miss her BESTEST friend when you guys leave. I don't know what she'll do at school next year without Shilee! Anywho... I'm glad things are going good. And I need to ask you what time you're loading the truck on Friday... CJ was thinking about going into work late to help out, but he couldn't remember the time. Talk to ya later, and good luck!
Good luck with your move! Moving is always an adventure. We will miss your family! Cami Ford
I am so excited for you.. that is great. I am glad you contacted me. hey sorry i am short and not leaving a good message, but email me so i can add you as a reader to my blog. i changed it and made it so you have to log in.. it's mandeemore@gmail.com. talk to you soon. I am so excited for you. :)
How did the move go??
Post a Comment