Hey all,
I've just barely had time to look at my blog. We don't have internet yet. I've been popping in at my mom's house to look things up. It's great because she is about 2 min. away. Thanks for all the great comments. I'll have to follow up on everything when we finally get hooked up.
The move went ok. We ended up having to wait for the truck. John finally got it back to the house about 11:00. It was a good thing that nobody showed up to help because John told everybody 9 am. It took my dad and John about 5 hours to load the truck. They kept having to rearrange everything so it would all fit. After that everything went pretty o.k. We had help unloading and of course it all got tossed wherever so it went pretty quick. I'm finally down to the last couple boxes upstairs. There is some in the basement (which is awesome! I have someplace to just toss stuff until I get to it). Now we are just trying to get the windows covered with something permenant. Right now they are covered with plastic table wrap.
I'll get pictures up sometime. I love it my new house!
1 comment:
Noone came to help! That's so sad! Why didn't you call us we would've come! I'm glad you'e house is so nice. We sure miss you guys though.
Post a Comment