I got some great shots of the sunset from our windows. Our house sets a little higher than the ones around us so we have a good view. It is one of the things I love about living here. The clouds pop up in the afternoon and the when the sun sets in the west it reflects back onto the clouds above the mountains to the east. It's such a beautiful sight. There are several things that I've really missed while we were living in Las Vegas. I've noticed the smell. It's a mixture of grass, hay and even the sheep that live behind us. The nights get down into the 60's so we can open the windows and get that nice fresh cool air. I even missed the jets that fly overhead all day long. We sat out front and watched them go in for a landing the other day. I hope I don't offend anyone by going on about Utah. I know most of you that look here are in Vegas. I just am really trying to soak it all up and be thankful that I had the opportunity to live away for awhile and come back and appreciate it all the more.
1 comment:
Very nice pictures. Your son is so cute. Hope your doing good.
Post a Comment