Thursday, August 21, 2008
The curse of WOW & great JOB!
I think there are some things in this life that Satan uses to take up most of our time so we don't spend that time on the more important things. One of those is WOW or for the layman World of Warcraft. I know several people who are obsessed with the game, my husband being one of them. He has tried to explain it to me but I just don't get it. Of course I watch way too much tv but I'm trying to curb that. He will be spending a lot less time playing now because.......he got a job! He is going to be working for the State of Utah in the Juvenile Justice Department. We are so grateful it finally happened. We were getting a little anxious. He's going to try riding Frontrunner(a commuter train) and Trax for a month to see how that works out. It'll save us a lot on gas if he doesn't have to drive to Salt Lake and back every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY! Congrats on the job, I am so glad for you guys. Your house sounds wonderful, killer view. and I can't believe how big Enoch is, he's all grown up and turned into a tv zombie, isn't amazing how young it happens? He-he.
Congrats on the job. Glad to see you guys are doing well. By the way, 2 of my husbands classmates failed their first year of med school because they were hooked on WOW. Sad.
Yay for the job! That is cool. We have WoW in our house too.
Congrats on the job! WOW is banned from our house.
Post a Comment