Wednesday, August 27, 2008

There is a blog I have been reading lately that I have really gained strength and insite from. I don't know this family but I love to go here and read about what she has to say everyday. If you need a boost read about this family who has had such a tragic summer but has the most positive and spiritual outlook. From her website I went to another about a couple who were in a plane crash a couple weeks ago. They are both in serious condition in the burn unit and they have 4 kids. I felt very impressed as I read about the strength and trust that their family has. I decided to donate money for their medical expenses. It's not a lot but I wanted to do it because I hope if we were every in a similar situation that people would do the same for us. Here is the website.
There are very stong people in the world and reading their stories makes me want to be a better person.

1 comment:

Monaca said...

It's awesome that Nie & Christian are getting so many prayers said on her behalf. She was a classmate of mine in High School, and I also keep reading the blog, and checking in on them. I pray that those four children will get their mommy and daddy back. I couldn't even imagine...

I am glad you're all doing well in Utah, and it's awewome that John found a job. Aubrey and Morgan say often that they miss your girls. Aubrey even has Shilee's picture hanging on her wall by her bed. (It's kinda sad that she lost her best friend) But she's doing good in school, and Crystal is in her class, so at least there is one person she knows.

John Williams Tribute