Sunday, September 7, 2008

AARRGH!

That comes off sounding a little like a pirate doesn't it. Well that's not exactly what I was going for. You know those days that are just aggravating(yes i did need help spelling that). The days that you just want to pull and your hair out and scream at everyone around you. Ok maybe it's just me. I had one of those days this weekend. I don't want to go into details because nobody cares but I ended up having to just get out of the house. I went to see a movie by myself. (A couple of years ago I wouldn't have been able to do that but it doesn't bother me now. Except when I have a full bag of popcorn and I have to go to the bathroom!) Luckily I have a very understanding husband( although he was part of the problem) and he just said go. I went to see 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2'. It was very good. I'm feeling better today. Of course going to church helps although I'm in primary and I have a couple of difficult kids in my class.
Then tonight I was just trying to enjoy my children. They were jumping on the bed and playing tickle with Daddy. Enoch was running around and talking up a storm. These should be the things that I am concentrating on. Our family is so blessed and I am really happy about my life. It's just those days when Satan is whispering in my ear and I give in that need some work. I'll have to remember what my girls say about him. "Satan's stupid". We told them it's the only time they can call anybody stupid.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I can totally relate, except the kid part, but i am impressed that you went to the movie by yourself. I wish I could do that. Hope your doing better. I have lots of days like that.

The Calvert Family said...

I love the Satan's stupid thing, I can totally imagine your girls saying that. I hate it when I feel so fustrated like that, I get that way all the time, especially when Allen is out of town. Allen is out of town ALOT if that gives you any idea.)

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh yeah, I have been having some of those last week. Total melt downs for the mom. I didn't think about having to go to the bathroom and having popcorn at the same time.

John Williams Tribute