Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jets & Computer Cords

What does one have to do with another you ask? Well, nothing but as I was trying to untangle my phone/computer cord thingy from all the other cords a jet flew overhead. They have been flying all night and are really loud. All the windows are open to let in the fresh rain cooled air(AAAAAHHHHH) so that makes it louder. My kids are heavy sleepers thank goodness so it doesn't bother them. There they go again but I don't mind. I pretty much grew up with it.




Sorry I forgot to flip this one!






Here are some pictures of Millie's first day of school and pictures from the Davis County Fair. It wasn't that great but the kids loved feeding the goats. Millie go too close to one and it nipped at her shirt. It was too cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww i bet that was nice. I love the cool rain draft.

The Calvert Family said...

My dad used to have an office right underneath the landing path for McCarren and he had jets going over every fifteen minutes. It made it hard to conduct business calls I think.

John Williams Tribute