
Millie finally got her pictures back. I know they turned out good (except for that ribbon sticking straight up!) because the lady taking them did several and let me pick the best one. Isn't she adorable? She does have her moments though. I came to a realization the other day. I think moving has been hardest on Millie. When we moved to Las Vegas she was only 16 months old. It's pretty much the only home she remembers. There have been numurous times the last six months where she has said she wishes we were back in Las Vegas. It's such a different view point from mine. I was totally excited to come back. She's been having tantrums, whining a lot and being scared of a lot of things. I think she's a little tramatized but now that I know the problem hopefully I can help her be more comfortable. She does have a good friend and good teachers in preschool so that helps. She would like to say hi to all her friends and she says she misses Morgan and Emma.
We miss all our good friends!
1 comment:
Morgan was just commenting today...
"What if Shilee and Milee were our next door neighbors?"
Out of the blue, just day dreaming I guess :D
They miss you all lots and lots!
Post a Comment