Wednesday, December 3, 2008
News!
Well, Thanksgiving went good. I was a little worried because I started getting a sore throat Wed. afternoon and I still had a lot of cleaning to do. But luckily it didn't really hit me until Fri. We had tons of food and room for everyone although we didn't have quite enough chairs for 40 people. John wanted to play a little game so we could break our news to the whole family. So we had everyone write something down that not a lot of people knew about them. It went good considering my family is not the outgoing, game playing type. I wrote down that I was pregnant. It was a fun way to spill the beans. My mom was a little upset though because she didn't find out first. I spent the rest of the weekend trying to get over this cold. I have a cough that just won't go away. But I did manage to get our Christmas stuff up even though it completly wore me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! There are so many people having babies. I love it.
YAY! Congratulations. That is so exciting. So what are you hoping for? (boy, girl, or alien)
Yay for babies. Congratulations! You better slow down so we have a chance to catch up ;)
Congratulations!!! That's great!! Let us know when you know what it is.. how fun!!
Just stopping by through A Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did. What a cute fam!
Post a Comment