Saturday, March 7, 2009

Computer Woes

I am so sick of my computer. And not just because I am so inept at doing anything technically advanced. It has been slow as heck lately and freezes up in the middle of whatever I'm doing. I tried to load a new background for my blog and both the computer and I messed up. I kind of left it for a while.
I'm working on it. Of course it's taken my 15 min to write up to this point. I keeep spelling everything wrong, I'm trying to prepare my primary lesson and I have kids taking baths. Oh and don't forget laundry. We were gone most of the day so I'm having to get everything done tonight. It was a fun day though. This morning I went shopping with my mom and this afternoon we went with my sister and her husband and kids to the Treehouse Museum. It was fun.

No comments:

John Williams Tribute