Finally after all the snow is melted, here are pictures of the kids 'Frosty'. He started melting the next day, much to everyone's dismay. Hopefully the video I took of them dancing around him, like in the movie, will load up. (Yes, that's Enoch in the purple snowpants. It's the only color they had left on the clearence rack).
Sorry, if you are looking at this blog (and I don't blame you if you don't want to), you're getting a dose of the last whole month of our lives.
This is Enoch trying to copy Millie. She put her PJ's on early and he wanted to also but I wasn't fast enough for him. So he did it himself. Over his pants. It was too adorable for words. And the next video is the proud Mama in me coming out. It's Enoch playing PBS kids all by himself. What a brilliant boy!
Last and definetly least, here is me with my new glasses. As much as I HATE pictures of myself and my double chin, I figured there should at be a couple of pictures of me for posteraties sake. YUCK!
3 comments:
That's a cute picture of you!! glad you posted it. Looks like you've been busy! glad you posted again.
Wow, Enoch just shot up being a big boy. I am impressed with his computer/alphabet skills. How fun to get new glasses. I still need mine
I can't believe Enoch is so big! I love your glasses. I wish I could find mine, they broke in two and I think the girls ran off and hid them before I could try gluing them.
Post a Comment