I had to write this down before I forgot. Enoch was sitting on the floor taking off his shoes when the cat came up and sniffed at him. He pushed the cat away saying 'Don't Dexter". I told him that Dexter was just saying hello. With the straightest look on his face and a duh mommy kind of voice he looked at me and said "Mommy He doesn't talk. He's a cat". I couldn't help it I cracked up, it was too funny.

The picture is of Dexter in his favorite place to lay when someone's on the computer.
2 comments:
That is so cute. David was laughing when I read it to him. It is amazing how their little minds work.
Hey there!! I didn't know you had a blog but I'm glad we can stay in touch better! Plus, your blog is really fun to read :) Your family is growing and is soooooo very cute. I'm so happy for you guys and hope we see you soon!!
Post a Comment