I'm starting to feel like a chauffer mom though. Shilee has soccer practice and games, piano, birthday parties and her best friend lives about a mile away so when she wants to play I have to drive through town during rush hour. Millie is in gymnastics and I drive to the school three times a day. It's exhausting. It's also a good thing on the other hand. They are growing up and thriving with activities they love to do. I'll just be so glad when the baby's born and I can actually move again without pain. The result: a very dirty house and cereal for dinner!
Anyway enjoy the random pics!
Millie displaying her banged up chin and shins after tripping up the unfinished basement steps.
My little mess-maker in time-out.
That is a can of Johns chocolate slim fast all over the kitchen, Enoch and the cat.
This is my nephew Lucas. I watch him 3 days a week. He was cooing up at the fish and it was so cute.
Shilee in her soccer uniform. She has had one game and I think we have a goalie in the making.
Millie lost her first tooth! She was so excited about it being loose but she wouldn't let John pull it out even though it was hanging by a thread. I was worried it would fall out at church. Last night she walked into the kitchen,stopped and yelled 'where's my tooth'. It had fallen out and she didn't even realize it! We scoured the kitchen and I finally found it. Shilee lost a tooth a couple weeks ago so she had to have her picture taken too.
1 comment:
I can sympathize with the tiredness. Don't worry, it wn't last forever. Just keep reminding yourself,you almost finished. Great pictures!
Post a Comment