Monday, October 19, 2009

My Feet?!

I can't believe how different this pregnancy has been from the others. I know they say there all different and they have been in little ways but this one is very different. And here is one more giant difference. My feet have swollen this last week so much that hardly any of my shoes fit. They have always gotten a little swollen the last month or so but I still have 7 weeks! So here is a picture of my sausage feet on my new recliner. I finally broke down and got one to sleep in when I can't sleep in bed anymore.



3 comments:

wallysworld21 said...

Sorry you are having a hard time. You know I am available to help out anytime you need. Just call me.

Mandi Roth said...

You poor thing. I hope these next 7 weeks go by fast for you. Hang in there. I love the new chair.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Me feet do that too these last 2 pregnancies. That is where the phrase Barefoot and Pregnant comes from, that we can't fit in our shoes anymore.

John Williams Tribute