Thursday, November 19, 2009
Baby Update
I have had two doctor's appointments this week and this is what she told me. My blood pressure is still high but not rush me to the hospital high. My labs and urine are normal. She wanted to start me this week but the baby is still too high to do a safe induction. I have to go back every couple days and as soon as the baby drops we'll go for it. She did give me the option to do a c-section but I would like to avoid that if possible. It's the waiting that's driving me crazy. The last couple of weeks are hard anyway but with the possibility looming that I won't have to wait 2 1/2 more weeks! And then there's Enoch whose energy seems to explode all at once in the evening and he makes me tired just watching him. I'm definatly getting them something for Christmas that will release some of that energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A puppy!jk.Ihope everything goes alright for you. hopefullywhen we come for our wintervisit we can see you. WE'll be in touch.
Good Luck, you are almost there!
Post a Comment