Monday, November 9, 2009

Enochs pictures


I love this deal at Target where you get all the pictures in your session emailed. It's so handy!












6 comments:

wallysworld21 said...

I love that "I am 3" pictures, that is sooo cute.

tracy said...

I love the the LOVE picture. What a cutie!

Lisa said...

I love the pics! He's cute. (Not to spoil it but did you know that it's against copyright to post them on your blog? You can email them to family and friends but you're not supposed to post them.) :)

Mandi Roth said...

So Cute!! Love the pictures. Love your background also.

Larsen Mom said...

Actually they told me I could use it on my blog so if it was not true it's their fault! They said the only thing I could not do was print them.

Jody said...

Those pictures are so SO sweet!! He is such a cute little guy! I wish our Target here had a photo lab in it, boo on Louisiana Target, lol.

John Williams Tribute