For John's birthday we went out for bowling and pizza. It was the first time the kids have been bowling and it was a lot of fun. Shilee beat me due to the auto-bumpers so she thought that was cool.
They had these metals stands for the small kids. It was good because Enoch could barely get the ball down the aisle. Once it actually got almost all the way and then started rolling back. Thats when we found the metal guides.
Even with all the noise this was Aleah's choice activity for the day.
The nursery/tv room
Before....
After
2 months- sick and smiling (you can't tell by looking at her but beleive me she sounds BAD)
Enoch got sick first and gave it to Aleah. Poor kid; in her 2 months of life she's already been sick twice. She's getting way too used to sleeping in her swing. Hopefully it's not too bad a transition when she has to sleep flat on her back in her crib.
1 comment:
I am thinking about going bowling with the family for Kevin's Birthday too. I wonder if all of them have the stands. I'm sure my kids will need it. Kevin and I just started the series so we are only on the first book. I just finished reading "These is my words" and love it. There are 3 in the series and they are one of my favorites so far!
Post a Comment