Friday, January 29, 2010

RSV

I took Aleah to the doctor yesterday and they did an RSV test. Yes, it came back positive. Lovely, right! He did say that her lungs were clear but to watch her carefully. Hopefully it will get better so she doesn't end up in the hospital. Amelia and Enoch probubly have it to so I've kept them home. Shilee has been lucky so far. She keeps telling the other kids not to breathe on her so she doesn't get sick. She hates to miss school.

4 comments:

Mr & Mrs Leo & the 4 Little T's said...

Aww.... I hope your little one gets better!

Debbie said...

Hope the kids get feeling better. Love Aunt Debbie

The Calvert Family said...

Sad, I hate it when the little ones get sick, Aftons got a little cold, but it's not too bad. Shilee is such a diva, I can just see her saying that.

Jody said...

ugh - i'm so sorry! I know when they're sick it's exhausting (physically, emotionally, mentally, etc) as the mommy too! Hope they get feeling better soon!!

John Williams Tribute