I have been meaning to sit down and write but it has just hasn't happened. I have been a bit lazy lately. Of course I have this congestion that won't go away. I wanted to post about my excercising goals because if I don't share them it's just too easy to forget it. Hopefully I can actually meet them since things haven't been going as planned since the baby was born. Aleah is sick again. I don't know if it's RSV but the symptoms are the same as she had back in Jan. Not that that is much of an excuse. She only wakes up once or twice a night but on top of my being sick it seems like I don't have any energy when I wake up. Anyway here are my goals...
Exercise 20 min. 3 times a week (to start)
Walk the girls home from school when the weather is good
Eating only fruit, veggies or yogurt after 7:30 p.m.
Go out to eat only once a week
(P.S. I love this band..Superchick..the lyrics right now are 'You can be a hero if you stand up for what's right').
And the final goal which is going to be the hardest... 1 coke/dr.pepper a week. YIKES! I've already filled my quota for this week.
I'm going to try to write about my accomplishments or lack thereof. Any comments of encouragment or ridicule as needed would be appreciated.
We are also going cold turkey on the diapers for Enoch in about two weeks. That's when the girls are off track. Cross your fingers that it works as good as it did with Millie.
2 comments:
Quitting drinking DP is doable. I had that same goal last year several times but everytime I would decide that I wasn't going to buy it anymore it would go on sale and I'd stock up with about 70 12-packs. I finally did it and haven't had a DP since September 2 of last year.
Good luck with Enoch and hope Aleah gets better soon.
So sorry she's sick again!!! That is rough. I am wowed by your goals, thank you for inspiring me!! I think i'm going to try your veggie/fruit/yogut after 7:30 pm goal. I really struggle with that one - I'm a 'giant bowl of ice cream' every night type of gal, lol. Way to go!! (hope you're feeling better soon too!!)
Post a Comment