This was conference Sunday. Enoch fell asleep and the cat though he would make a good bed.
The girls and I were doing scrapbooking.
My exercising has not been going so well. Mainly for this reason.......
Ya..it keeps snowing. Well, I can't blame it all on the snow, it just shoots down my goal of walking to pick up the girls. This was the first of several storms through April. The tummy trouble gets in the way of exercising at home. Whether it's me up all night not feeling good or me having to clean up mess off the living room floor (Enoch is back in Pull-Ups)! Either way leaves me too tired or dispirited to do anything. I have been doing well with the coke situation though. I had 3 sodas a couple of weeks ago but usually I only have 1. I'm not sure if tomorrow is going to be good for the exercise goal or bad for the stress level. I'm chaperoning kindergartners at the zoo.
1 comment:
Your title "return of Destructo Boy" made me laugh so hard! I'm so Soooooo not looking forward to that phase with Owen. (we're currently in "terrorize the dog" phase.
I'm sorry about your computer, but glad it came off okay. Hang in there, my Mom said today was a nice Utah day - I know Spring basically 'springs' by when Winter keeps sticking around, lol. Soon it will be July and snow will seem like a million miles away!
Post a Comment