Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Aleah

I decided to dedicate a post to each of my children. This is about Baby Aleah.
She is definitely a momma's girl. She HATES to be left alone. She cries like her heart is broken when everyone leaves the room. Her favorite activity is watching the kids play. When my kids and my nephews are all in the same room it is so loud and Aleah just loves to make her voice heard. She has to keep up with the pack. Her favorite food is carrots and she loves juice. Sorry the pictures are not in order.



Happy 4th of July everyone!
Why aren't you picking me up?


I have pictures of Amelia and my mom when she was this age in this
dress. I wanted to compare them because Aleah looks like Amelia
and Amelia looks just like my mom but I don't have those pictures in
the computer. I have to get them scanned.



This is her new thing, smirking.


She has to sleep with her 'lovie'. She got 2 for Christmas and I'm
glad I kept both because she chews on the arms. It gets so dirty.

What a grin!


Her first taste of food. 5 1/2 months old.

No comments:

John Williams Tribute