Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shilee's birthday and camping

Shilee's 9th birthday. She had a party with family and one friend. Their is one more picture at the end because, well as I say in the next paragraph, I'm a dunce.


I'm sorry everyone, I'm such a dunce. I have no idea how to put a slideshow up so you're going to have to look at a long, long post of pictures. Backwards no less because I forgot to load them newest first :) This is our trip to Zion National Park in Oct. We went with my parents and my sisters family. It was fun except at night when I couldn't sleep because the ground was hard and the wind was blowing so much. Only at night though.


Checkerboard Mesa

Emerald Pools trail



Climbing on rocks, the best part.



Ben and Enoch

The moon over Watchman



Almost the whole group. Enoch didn't want to be in it and John and Holly were taking pictures.

Weeping Rock. The mud is FASCINATING

Up the hill from the Archaeologists Trail.



Aleahs idea of fun.

The girls taking pictures of our campsite.

Shilee wanted a Nintendo DS for her birthday so I told her if she saved all her money (the neighbors pay her to take care of the cats when they are out of town, and allowence) I would make up the difference and that would be her birthday present. I got her some games also.

No comments:

John Williams Tribute