How Beautiful!! Sorry about the job situation. I bet it is nice to have extra help. Breaking Dawn, the 4th book, comes out Saturday, 12am, so I am going to the Border's party tomorrow Night. I bet it takes you a good year to get the copy from the Library. You might have to find someone in your ward to borrow it from cause I am sure there is some lady that will have it. :)
2 comments:
How Beautiful!! Sorry about the job situation. I bet it is nice to have extra help.
Breaking Dawn, the 4th book, comes out Saturday, 12am, so I am going to the Border's party tomorrow Night. I bet it takes you a good year to get the copy from the Library. You might have to find someone in your ward to borrow it from cause I am sure there is some lady that will have it. :)
What a beautiful house. Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment