Monday, October 21, 2013

I can't believe it's been it's been a year since I last wrote. The Mt. Rushmore trip on one hand seems so long ago and on the other just yesterday. That was the beginning, I had this all written out and half the pictures up when I had to leave the computer and by the time I got back several hours later someone had closed it out! I can't remember what I wrote. Something about time going by, kids growing right under my nose, blah, blah, blah. Here are some notable events from the last year.
 Halloween 2012
 Christmas at Grandma Pingel's Dec. 2012

 Season pass to the planetarium.

 Merry Christmas!
 Enoch's trip to hospital Feb. 2013
 Karate tournament Mar. 2013
 Happy 9th birthday Millie!
 Happy Easter!
 Dinosaur Park Apr. 2013


 Soda Springs June 2013


Craft Class summer 2013
 Lots of swimming.
 Twin Falls Aug. 2013


 Back to school Aug. 2013
Fewer and fewer naps Sep. 2013
 Happy 12th birthday Shilee! Oct. 7 2013

No comments:

John Williams Tribute